Old Lyme, CT, January 31, 2022— With Super Bowl Sunday around the corner there is still enough time to upgrade your audio. To ensure nothing is lost in translation, Sennheiser is running a promotion on key products like the AMBEO Soundbar to provide an immersive and captivating experience. This promotion is live now and runs through Sunday, February 13th.
Whether you are watching in a large group or privately in the midst of the hustle and bustle of the household, Sennheiser provides solutions for both audiences. There's no need for the cheers in the room to disrupt the sound of the game.
Raising the Bar with AMBEO
Sennheiser’s award-winning AMBEO Soundbar stands for a thrillingly immersive sound experience and deep bass that has to be heard to be believed. Originally $2,499.95 purchase this Dolby Atmos and premium soundbar for $1,999.95 with $500 in savings. The sale is available exclusively through authorized dealers.
- Compatible with Dolby Atmos, DTS:X, and MPEG-H
- 360 Reality Audio enabled with Google Chromecast
- AMBEO's Upmix Technology can turn stereo or 5.1 audio into a 3D sound experience
- Control with the Smart Control App to adjust acoustic settings available on iOS and Android
- Includes eArc and Dolby Vision with 4k passthrough capability
- Bluetooth and Chromecast built-in
Private Listening Party with the RS 175- U
Originally $279.95, now purchase for $199.95 with $80 in savings. The sale is available through the Sennheiser site.
- Bass Boost and Surround Sound listening modes
- Exceptional digital audio clarify & transmission range up to 328 ft.
- Supports analog and digital audio inputs and allows toggling between inputs
- Multi-purpose transmitter/ 'easy-charge' cradle and docking station
- Multi-receiver transmission— supports up to two pairs simultaneously
Freedom of movement with the RS 135-9
Originally $129.95, now purchase for $99.95 with $30 in savings. The sale is available through authorized dealers.
- Wireless freedom and stereo sound with reception through walls and ceilings up to 328 feet
- Simple, built-in recharging
- Detailed, warm sound reproduction with strong bass response
- Open-Aire design for hi-fidelity audio reproduction
- Volume, on/off and tuning control located on the headphone
- Very lightweight headphones are comfortable to wear for long periods of time